Thank you for your interest in serving as a member of Help the Needy Organization Board of Directors. Serving on the board is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Completing this form will help you understand the skills and time/resource commitments of this leadership position. You may find it helpful to read through the entire application and Board Member Responsibilities before you begin filling it out.
Please return the completed application to Help the Needy Organization by clicking the SUBMIT button located at the end of this form. If you have questions about this application by mail at: Chief Administrator, Cassie Lewis; Help the Needy Organization 15255 S. 94th Avenue, Orland Park IL 60462 or email at Clewis@helptheneedyorganization.com.
This application will be kept confidential and on file at the administration office. Applications are used by the Board’s Nominating Committee to identify and evaluate potential board candidates. All new directors are elected by a majority vote of current board members.
City: _________________________________________State: ________________Zip: ____________________
Telephone: ____________________________ Email: _____________________________________________
Number of Years with Present Company: ____________________________________________________
Number of Years Lived or Worked in/with the at this address: _____________________ ___________
Number of Active Years In the local Chamber of Commerce: ___________________________
Chamber Participation: ____________________________________________________________________
Other Memberships, Achievements, etc: ____________________________________________________
Family Information: ______________________________________________________________________
1. If selected, how do you feel you could contribute to the success of Help the Needy Organization?
2. Are you willing to give time, energy and resources to support the mission of the Help the Needy Organization?
3. Members stay connected to Help the Needy Organization through meeting attendance, committee work, campaigns, membership events, e-mail and other communications. Do you have the time and resources to be an active Member of the Help the Needy Organization Board?
4. Are you comfortable soliciting others for membership and funding? ______ If yes, describe any experience(s) in doing so:
5. What does leadership mean to you?
6. What do you believe are the two most significant issues or problems facing Help the Needy Organization?